For the treatment of halitosis, we must consider:
- Going to a dentist to explore the oral cavity, all the teeth and gums. It is possible that advises a tartrectomía to remove plaque and treat teeth with cavities or extract the parts in very bad condition.
- Use dental floss: to remove encrusted food debris between teeth. Should do after meals and before brushing.
- Tooth brushing at least three times daily or after each main meal and above all never forget before going to sleep at night. Brushing the teeth should be done on all sides and should also include the back of the tongue. We recommend a soft toothbrush if your gums bleed and toothpaste that has a high fluorine content.
- Mouthwash after brushing or between brushing. Its effectiveness is temporary and should not replace tooth brushing.
- Chew sugarless gum: is another remedy for halitosis between meals or between brushing teeth, because it increases saliva production. Nor should replace tooth brushing.
- Plenty of water intakes: recommended drinking one to two liters of water a day to encourage saliva production.
- Avoid snuff, alcohol, coffee and food of intense taste or smell like garlic that enhance the halitosis.
Below, we give you some home treatments to improve the halitosis:
- Dental Cleaning: This might be the best measure to alleviate this problem since when having a good dental cleaning will be killing bacteria that could not only aggravate the problem if these are possibly the production of oral malodorous. The main thing is to use toothpaste also acknowledges that the brush is in good condition and supplements this with a mouthwash. Perform after eating any food.
- Parsley: This product offers a very viable cure to this problem, because its components are able to quickly kill bacteria. You only need to boil a pint of water three cloves, a pinch of ground cloves and some sprigs of parsley, after boiling, turn off and remove from heat, let sit for half an hour, filters and containers. This was used as a mouthwash, gargling several times a day.
- Guavas: These fruits are rich in tannins, phosphorus, calcium, etc.., which will strengthen the gums and teeth. You only need to eat two or three a day, plus you can chew the leaves of guava, which also has properties that stops bleeding gums, and makes teeth more resistant.
- Natural Juice: The juice of vegetables and fruits naturally (without adding sweeteners) succeeded not only make your immune system stronger against any condition, unless he managed to reduce the odor from a bad digestion, and coupled with this, regulate normal physiological functions. He recommends two or three glasses a day.